Em is reaching that I am not sure I believe age. I think this was our last year of magic for her. She kept asking Santa who he really was and quizzed me for some time after he left.


We went to Grandmas and made Ginger bread houses. Cousin time is the best. We pulled together a Christmas card thanks to my dear friend. Till next year....




1 comment:
Don't you hate it when the magic has to end. When it finally does for Em, enlist her help in pulling off the magic. Make it a special secret between you both. You will find that she will get more joy in watching the "magic" for her brothers and sisters.
Looks like you all had a ton of fun and a lot of chaos. Isn't that what life is all about?
Have a fabulous New Year. Wishing you good health and love.
Post a Comment