Sunday, January 8, 2012

Tender Mercies

I am grateful for my Heavenly Father and his tender mercies. He knows the big picture and what is best for us. When I realized I would not carry a pregnancy full term or ever give birth in this life, even if I could get pregnant with out medical intervention.I had a choice to make. I can let this trial make me sad, angry, and bitter, or I can put a smile on and make the best of a crappy situation. Do not get me wrong, infertility is something that gets to me every now and again. There are still things I deal with that make me angry and sad at times. I have to choose not to dwell on them. It is a choice. If this trial were not mine, these children would not be.




Little Miss was our last kiddo adopted on Dec 1st and on December 17th we were so blessed to have Wild Thing, Tankster, and Little Miss sealed to us. I look at this picture and I can still barely believe it. The sweetest most tender mercy and miracle. They are mine. Mine and Mr. M's and we are eternally grateful! I wish it were even possible for me to put into words what it felt like to see all 8 of my children in white as three were sealed to us and five were able to witness it. A glimpse of eternity. Eight amazing miracles from a understanding father in Heaven who knew I wanted to be a Mother and blessed me and Mr. M beyond what we could have ever imagined for ourselves.

My Boys



My Girls

Dang cute little munchkins in their white clothes.



Each of them a miracle to me!











Wild Thing, Tankster, and Little Miss, Dad and I Love you So Much. We could not imagine a day with out you.

6 comments:

" Hit It......." said...

Just remember, giving birth does not make a mother. You have been blessed beyond words.

Your children are all so beautiful. They look so happy and I know they were meant to be yours. I bet life is never predictable at your house. However, I would like to see a picture of you with the kiddos.


Question: Are all of your kids sealed to you now?

Jen said...

An amazing story and such a blessing.
One big eternal happy family :)

tammy said...

"If this trial were not mine, these children would not be." -- I love that thought.

So happy for your family!

mCat said...

Heavenly Father's choicest children were not sent here to fail. If they were not "born" in a home to succeed, then He finds a way. You are the way for your children. What a blessed woman you are!

Pedaling said...

what an incredible blessing.
love your perspective on this and just on life in general.
can't think of a better day for you and your beautiful family!

loving your header! way cute, clever and so your style!

Laurie said...

What a beautiful group-you are one lucky mom! Congrats on the new additions to your eternal family!