Sunday, December 11, 2011

Where can you go?

Where can you go that,

makes the whole family happy?

it doesn't matter how early you have to get up to be ready?

you can fall asleep and pee on your Dad and he just laughs?

you can walk and walk and not complain?

there is entertainment at every turn?

For our crew the answer is Disneyland!


We let them play games on the pier.

They loved their loot. Didn't have to worry about them wanting anything more!

We lost him for about fifteen minutes. Like my friend said, " you gotta lose one every time." Seriously? It takes years off my life.  He hung close to me the rest of the time. I promise I was counting heads constantly.

We happily celebrated her adoption and her Birthday. I am so behind on my private blog, look soon for adoption story updates.

They were all fascinated by the maps. Cheap and free!
They also got to see a favorite friend.

This was my favorite of all the shots I captured with the man in red. 
It was such a great trip!

7 comments:

Lisa Baldwin said...

I absolutely love all the pictures you take but my favorite is the last one with Santa it's AMAZING... Glad you guys had fun at Disneyland!

Jenni said...

to say I am jealous would be an understatement! This is our dream vacation with our kiddos....but when it is 18 hours away it makes a big difference. Hopefully someday.....and I LOVE all your photos!!!

tammy said...

Love the pics. The one with Santa especially! I'm counting down the days until we are there. My happy place.

" Hit It......." said...

I love the last picture too as well. It looks like a Hallmark card. I am so glad you guys got the chance to go to Disneyland.

btw- will you send me another invite to your private blog? I lost all of my contacts and had to re-create them. The privates were lost for good.

Merry Christmas!

Jen said...

So much fun!
we lost my brother once too. he walked across the street into Disneyland and even got in. Then they saw him and sent him to the lost and found- yep scary!

mCat said...

You amaze me! I could barely keep track of my three and you and your brood? Amazing and so much fun!

Pedaling said...

gotta lose a kid....I have and so hate it when that happens. I've never been to Disney at Christmas time. Love all your pics. Looks like fun!