I bet the kids absolutely loved it! Based on their smiles, I'm thinking it was a hit!
How fun. I love you they all look so excited. The last picture with you boy down in his knees...too funny. I would have loved to hear the conversation. I love "first time adventures."
Who knew this would be the best place for a photo shoot :)
I'm sure they had a blast!
we were at that exact same place over thanksgiving.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I bet the kids absolutely loved it! Based on their smiles, I'm thinking it was a hit!
How fun. I love you they all look so excited. The last picture with you boy down in his knees...too funny. I would have loved to hear the conversation. I love "first time adventures."
Who knew this would be the best place for a photo shoot :)
I'm sure they had a blast!
we were at that exact same place over thanksgiving.
Post a Comment