Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Thank You

Thank You:

To the Kandy watermelon company for selling me via the grocer the best watermelon since Memorial Day, YUMMY!

Miss M for kicking Mommy when she is down. I pulled, tore, twisted, who knows something in my right side. I want to die.......! I did this Friday night. It feels like I did it 5 minutes ago. A part of that thanks goes to my sweet Miss M for kicking me in the pool. Sucker shot to. Swam around me by the ladder and nailed me. Have you seen her muscles? No? My girl has muscles and she nailed me with them. Not in any random spot, right in my injured side. I cried , she cried...... She cried because I was, and she hurt me. It was ugly and sad.

Thank you local educators for starting school in 3 weeks. We are done!

Who ever invented playgroups.Thank you! Thank you!  Thank you! Nothing short of sheer genius. We have one planned for this school year. 4 weeks in a row, three hours a week to myself. I need it!

To great friends for great parenting advice. Took it, used it, kids hated it, Success......

Mother Nature for cruel twist of fate that is an AZ summer.

Thank You SRP for coming up a with a not so brilliant plan to have the time of use plan from 3-6pm. Yikes! Now in winter I am singing it's praises. It is NOT winter!

To the nice guy and Dr. H's office for removing Tanksters cast so my kids can all swim. He is little so it put a damper on swimming. Can not leave a kid alone inside that is that small, just can't....

To my sweet Sister in law Connie who is making mini banana nut muffins for my kids. Snack time just got better! What, you do your own baking? Remember, hot house= no baking!

Mr. M and C-Dog for the spiffy job on the perimeters of the house. Any rules on how many weeks of the year you are allowed to look like rednecks even if you really are not?

3 comments:

Jenni said...

have a few of these "thank you's" myself! :) sorry you are hurt...hope you get better soon!!!

tammy said...

OUCH! Hope you feel better soon. They really do feel so bad when they accidentally hurt you. When Taylor was little he accidentally smacked my nose hard with his head right in the middle of Sacrament Meeting. The tears came from both of us. Not good.

I think that time of use plan is only meant for people who are gone from the house during the day. There's no way.

If you would've moved out here, school would be starting next week : )

mCat said...

School starting again is a good thing. And I don't even have kids in school, I just remember.

all good things things on your Thank You list!