Who cares that your two black barrels took up temporary residence on your dead front lawn?
Isn't that where you keep your trash bins?
Who cares that your two, two year olds continue to flood the kitchen via the refrigerator every day?
Mom can I have sippy cup would solve this, oh and a little less Independence. Don't get me started on parental supervision, a girl needs the ladies room every now and again.
Who cares that you ended up going 5 days without a shower?
I am glad my pride prevented me from photographing the evidence.
Who cares that the roofers probably heard you at your worst?
Sometimes you just have to let it out.....
Who cares that a gallon of paint got spilled on your carpet and you did not know till it was dry and pretty much too late?
I almost had 7 kids......I am sure someone would have taken pity on him.
Who cares that it takes a month to return an email.
You might, but it can't be helped sometimes.
Who cares that it takes three showers on separate days to get the sand out of Miss M.s hair?
If you like sleeping like that than it's not a problem.
Who cares that your neighbors got mad cuz your dogs were roaming the neighborhood doing their business in their yard.
Should have let me know sooner, I would have had my kids do poop duty in your yard. The roofers let them out every day, maybe I should have sent them on clean up duty.
Who cares that your child drew a heart with pen on your new leather sectional?
I DO!!!!!
Who cares right? What's life with out some
7 comments:
nobody is hurt...yet :)
you're still alive....barely
now, the heart on the new leather sofa...that is enough to throw anyone over the edge....
yeah, you're right...sometimes you just have to laugh.
At least it was a heart and not a naughty word. :)
You could be writing about my life on alot of these items. LOVE that you shared them...
Hang in there!
so sorry! You made our little fabric softener episode look tiny! HUGS!!!!
I love the "who cares." I would have cried about the sofa. Try Aqua Net hair spray. It pulls out pen. Spray and gently wipe away.
If I lived by you...I would bring you a treat. You need it! :)
Please shower before bunko Friday : )
What is life without a little adventure?
One day - in the very far future, but one day assuredly - this will be humourous. I promise!
And keep being the good mom that you are!
Oh my friend... I have sung this same song. Well, lyrics slightly different perhaps, but the tune is the same.
And if you weren't laughing, we were... laughing with you... us now- you someday (so in another dimension we are all laughing together at the same time). :)
Post a Comment