Sunday, January 23, 2011

Words and Pictures

This was our week.
Green crayon all over the basement bathroom toilet. Not the canvas I would have chosen, but it sure beats my walls.
A bath tub full of toilet paper while two girls were bathing. That means two heads of hair full of soggy shredded toilet paper. That was not the most fun I had all week.Thanks Bubba and Wild thing, sure hope you liked your no bath, early bedtime consequence.
Lots of time playing with friends
A new bike rack for the garage.
Bedroom painted and new beds put up (pics later) Oh, that was the week before oops.....
2 games of Uno won, one of Golf and one of Phase 10, I rock!!
Lunch with a great friend.
A fabulous lazy start to our Saturday morning.

Sometimes it is so nice just to hang with them on my bed. Sorry Dad you had leave for work so early.

This week I did Birthday pics as per the post below with my resident tattle tale, and the bossy one. Can you guess who's who?

The kids played with their food. This is an every day occurance, this is play I am actually ok with.



They really are a very entertaining bunch!

You should stop by some time or just sit behind us in church. That is a show all on it's own.
They do more than just perform tricks. This little tyke got awarded the "Winning Worker" award at school this week. Great job Miss M, we are so proud of you!

It has been a good week.

2 comments:

mCat said...

Sitting behind you in church would be a blast!

tammy said...

I really wish you were in my ward.