
are 13 months and two days apart. They are oil and water some days, and best of friends the next. They share a room and eachothers secrets. So when their birthdays roll around I document their getting big with birthday pics. Miss M had her birthday not to long ago and Sweet K's is coming up. They usually like to go together and killing two birds with one stone always works for me. So here are just a few moments captured of the fun we had. They are so used to the camera in their face that they pose with out being asked and I can just capture who they are.




Love ya tons ladies.
6 comments:
My sister and I are 11 months apart, and my parents always celebrated our birthdays together when we were younger. Really cute pictures of your girls.
Fantastic photos! My dad and I had the same birthday and I loved it!
They r just so precious!
They are just so cute!
Your girls are darling. I wish my daughter had a sister. Enjoy the fighting/love!
Beautiful pictures.
sweet beautiful sisters.
Post a Comment