
I do today
Don't get me wrong..... I LOVE my new house! Lots of fun things make it wonderful, but today my sump pump dumped sewage all over my play room. My carpet is destroyed and at first glance we have a huge problem. The top of the sump pump appears to be rusted to the point of no repair.The plumber who came from my home warranty company said it is a sewer evacuation pump so therefore not covered by our home warranty. My brother in law who is also a plumber said the only difference is one is outside to remove natural water and the other is inside for sewage. So it is just placement. I paid $55 to find that out and get absolutely no where. I will be calling tomorrow to fight a little harder and explain what I now know about sewage that I never really, ever really wanted to know. Who knows where we go from here? WHO puts a sump pump in a bedroom closet??? Oh is that ode' to sewer you are wearing? That is why we use it as a playroom. No ruined furniture thank fully. My pool pump apparently needs to be completely redone and the guy my home warranty people sent out to fix that has never come back, meanwhile my pool is looking more like a pond. Which fish are algae eating?
6 comments:
I am so sorry! I had a flood on Dec. 30th. and I know a lot about sump pumps,as well. Anyway, when my basement flooded, nothing was covered by insurance. We ponied up and bought this "high tech" sump pump. I still don't know if it is better than the old cheapie....only time will tell.
Good luck! Try to keep your spirits up.
I do feel like that usually at least once or twice a day! So sorry Jamie...
That really stinks!
Dang it. That reeks. On all counts.
Oh I am so sorry! I feel your pain....our entire sewer line went out 6 months after we moved in....and we had a basement FULL of sewage. Good thing there was nothing down there at the time.....but still! Hope it gets better for ya....and you have a pool??? I am so going to be staying with you if I need to come to AZ! :) Even if I have to swim with the fishies!!!!
Double CRAP! Literally, I guess.
So sorry friend!
Post a Comment