Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Update

Ok.... WE ARE IN!!!!  We did it. By we I mean us and an army of people who I am SOOOO-0 grateful for! Friends and family who came to help paint, move us, put together tables, clean, and unpack. So many people brought in meals and did yard work. It is amazing how much help we received even when we did not ask. So many have watched and toted kids around.It has been a marathon weekend. We have moved cleaned the old house set up house over here. Put in a pool fence and been interviewed for the news this evening. It will air on Fox 10 News tonight between five and six. I will post it when I can.What I really need now is a nap. Some family and friends from far away have demanded requested some pics, here they are. I really wanted to do before shots but I did not feel like stopping for pics so here are some afters.











We feel extremely blessed to be able to have some wiggle room with our big brood. Look at this, one of my favorite parts of our new house. I was able to bring the old dishwasher with me.............

17 comments:

Jen said...

Ugh I LOVE IT!!!!! You have some many awesome pieces. I swear I want them all!
Great job!!!

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SHERI said...

This post made me depressed. We are still walking over boxes and here you are fully decorated! Looks beautiful. Come help me!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! I am so impressed at how quickly you made your house a home!!! You have a whole lot of blessings (by that I mean people) in your life, you are loved!!!!
You will have to invite me over when your life slows down a bit so that I can see you and your new house!!!

Auburn said...

Shut up. This is a joke, right? You photographed someone else's house. How is it SO PUT TOGETHER!! I love it! COngrats and it's gorgeous!

onehm said...

You have done more in a weekend than I have done in a month...I'll keep telling myself that it's because you don't have a newborn and I do, but who are we kidding? It's because you are SUPERWOMAN and we all know it. :)

So happy for you and this new home for your sweet little family.

And I LOVE that photo wall. It's AWESOME.

onehm said...

DISHWASHER! hee hee hee! :P

Jamie said...

It looks amazing. I LOVE it! You have such awesome decorating skills!

The Dark Family said...

Oh MY GOOOOOODNESS! I am in LOVE with your new house... I guess you're settled, so I can come over for my tour now. :)

P.S. The second picture you posted seriously looks like a model home! I want you to decorate my house when ever I get one! ;)

Crazymamaof6 said...

AMAZING! which is of course not a shocker at all! love love the photo wall over the couch and Heavenly day i wish i was half as settled. sigh.

congrats on the new house and the army of helpers.

and love the dishwasher comment. totally made me cackle out loud!

mCat said...

Looks absolutely beautiful! And I'm sure the kids are loving it!

Pedaling said...

What a comfortable, inviting and BEAUTIFUL place to call home!

tammy said...

Ok seriously, it looks like you've lived there for months! I am loving it. Can't wait to see it in person. And you got a new table!!

I missed the news yesterday and forgot to set the DVR, so you'll have to tell me when there's a link up.

FavNephew said...

I like the part/picture about the old dishwasher. :)

Rebecca said...

Jamie! I looked at some home decor magazines today, and I feel like I'm still looking at one! I can't believe how quickly and wonderfully you put this all together. I know you had an army, but every army needs a leader and you are a great one! Well done!

Unknown said...

Can I have your decorating skills?! We need to come see your house!

Jenni said...

So excited for your "little" family! :) LOVE The clors and the decorating! You are awesome!!!