Saturday, October 9, 2010

WOW!

Things can change so fast in life. Some things you see coming and others hit you right in the face. Right now  we are in the "wow" this is happening really fast stage. Remember I just redid my Laundry room and it is just how I wanted it it? I also just finished this project which I love.

I love to watch my kiddos meander up to it and talk about the memory that goes with the picture. It's funny to hear how cute they think they are. It's even fun to hear them beg to be back where  a memory was made. That one is usually Disneyland, and they must think I am crazy if they think I am taking all 8 of them there right now while they are so small, ummmmm, no thank you...
I will however move them to a house that better fits our family and start all these projects again. If all goes well we will close on our new house by the end of the month. Yep, that was fast. We made the final decision on a Monday called a few Realtors chose the one that we felt good about by Thursday. Called the bank and got pre-approved on Friday, walked through a house we thought would work on Saturday, and so far so good. We thought we would be keeping it a secret till we knew for sure all would go as planned but we made the mistake of taking our older kids to look at the house. DUH, what were we thinking? The entire neighborhood and a few more know.  We were not thinking we would find a house so quickly in our price range that we liked and fit all our criteria. We needed more bedrooms, check. I wanted a basement with a food storage room, check. A big back yard with room for the littles to roam,check. A house that keeps my kiddos in the same schools and extra curricular activities, check. No HOA, check. We wanted this move to be as pain free as possible on my kids who already have a hard time with change. I think we may have done it. We will get moved and then work on selling this house. I have been hesitant to say anything you know, what if this house does not work out and all the other things that can go wrong. My fabulous realtor keeps assuring me I have nothing to worry about. So we will keep counting our blessings and hope this is a pain free as possible on every one. I will keep you posted. Hopefully I will keep you posted. I think packing and moving ten people may not be the most fun I have ever had.I am planning on before and after pics. No promises K.

7 comments:

Jenni said...

That is so super exciting!!!! I am way happy for you....and I know the value of "space" for all those little ones....so I hope everything goes through for you....and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that board! I just wish I had room in my house to make such a board! :)

Jen said...

Wow! what a fun new adventure.
I hope you get this house and that everything goes smoothly:)

Jen said...

YAY!! Congrats on the new house! I am so glad it worked out so smoothly, hope it keeps going that way. Can't wait to see it!

tammy said...

{Do you have to be named Jen to post a comment on this?^}

I know I already told you, but I am super excited for you! Hope all goes well. I can't wait to see it.

Pedaling said...

sounds wonderful!
Oh, what a huge job. You are going to be so busy!
maybe a little more disnelyland in five years...hu?

Anonymous said...

Wow!! So much for you to do yet so exciting at the same time!!
Congratulations, sounds like it is defenitly meant to be the way it's all falling into place :)
I am excited for you!!

andrea said...

I hope everything is going well with your upcoming residence change. How fun that in such a short time you've filled your home to the point of needing a new one! What a blessing.

I have to ask, how did you make that board? I may need to copy!