All the parading is done. The costumes were a hit. The pumkins were carved. The candy was gathered in those fun plastic pumpkins. All the pictures my kids could stand posing for are edited. All the school party projects have come home. This Holiday is officially over for us. Hope yours is/was great too!!
Jamie-You're kids look great! It was nice to see them in person at the get-together you hosted last week. (P.S. I may have left a formula container there) I hope we can get together more often, especially now that it is park weather.
7 comments:
LOVE all the costumes, but those little pirates are sooooo cute!!
Um - I was stressin' just getting two kiddos costumes. You are awesome. And, the are just do darn cute!
Good job mom! Super cute kiddos!
Looks like fun was had by all!
You got some great pictures. I love the one of Sweet K.
I was ready and wanting to put all the Halloween decor away this morning.
Super Cute! I don't know how you do it all!
Jamie-You're kids look great! It was nice to see them in person at the get-together you hosted last week. (P.S. I may have left a formula container there) I hope we can get together more often, especially now that it is park weather.
Post a Comment