when I get sick and land myself in bed.
They are allowed to run a muck. That boy needs a shower, STAT!
Naaaah, he's happy...
Do you think he slept that way last night? ewwwwww!
I 'm all too familiar with those dirty faces! Dave has been working outside with the kiddos a ton on the weekends while I'm inside with the baby, and I can't BELIEVE how dirty those kiddos get! They love it though!
5 comments:
You should have called me... I would have been over there STAT!
He's cute, even when dirty.
Sorry you're sick.
I 'm all too familiar with those dirty faces! Dave has been working outside with the kiddos a ton on the weekends while I'm inside with the baby, and I can't BELIEVE how dirty those kiddos get! They love it though!
What a cute face even with dirt on it. I love those faces the best:) He is a kid and that is his job.
I hope you are feeling better soon.
Sorry your sick, cuz what is probably worse that a dirty boy in bed? I dirty house you get to clean up when you are feeling better! ugh! lol
Post a Comment