
So many things happen under our grapefruit tree. If that tree could talk it would spin tales of childhood laughter and fun. A few tales of tears too.It would tell you tales of countless hours of children's play in the sand box right next door. It would tell of shapes widdled from it's branches by a growing scout and his friends. It would tell of tea parties and a few good fights.Today it would tell you about two rowdy boys and a great mud bath.


4 comments:
How fun for them:) I bet you cant wait to hear the stories they tell when they are older;)
That's awesome. I kind of want to play in the mud now.
Awesome! nothing better than being a kid and finding some perfect mud.....and then having a buddy to play with! :) precious photos!!!
I love the fact that you let them go at it in the mud. Too many mothers would be freaking out about the mess! The boys are lucky!
Post a Comment