Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Just So
much going on around here and hardly any time to breathe or blog. I have had a few minutes though to add that fun little link within gadget that let's you read previous posts with a click of the mouse. It has reminded me why I started this little blog in the first place. I have felt like I am reading a journal of sorts. I have just loved reading what I have written. I have loved being reminded of the cute things my kids have done, and the hard times we have been through, the Birthdays we have celebrated, and vacations we have taken. Looking at my babies little faces and wondering how I made it through sometimes. So even if nobody cares to use it, I am happy to sit here and walk down memory lane all on my lonsome. It has reminded me that blogging is not about wether I always spell everything correctly, I don't.... It's not about how many boring posts I post about my kids that most people do not want to read, it's not... It's not about how many gadgets I add, or followers I have, or who comments, or who doesn't. (comments are always fun though) It is about documenting my family's journey. It's about the great friends I have made along the way. It's about the family and friends who keep track of us and our goings on this way. It's about connecting with other adoptive parents from the other parts of this great country of ours and sharing in their triumphs and defeats. It is a great outlet for this Mom, when I actually get the time to sit and write. The fun thing about being a little absent from blogging is that it means I am with my family, making memories and livin life, Some things good, and some bad, but all just a little more ammo for this blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love tracking your blog and all the experiences you have shared with us. It's exciting to me when I read a triump of one (or many) of your children. :)
DIDO! Perfectly said....and 100% how I feel about blogging as well. And the best part....is the book at the end of the year! There is nothing better than pulling out that book and looking at our past....my kids love looking at it too! :)
Go make memories with your family. we will be here when you get back.
I love keeping track of you guys via the blog! And I am always more than amazed and touched and flattered when you comment on my blog (how does she have any time???) but it means a lot.
Love you guys!
I'm glad you blog, because I don't see you enough in real life and I have a huge crush on your kids.
Post a Comment