Had a turn having a first day at school yesterday.

She would hardly smile about it though, she knew she would have new bus drivers and did not want anything to do with it. When her bus pulled up she was excited to see a familiar face. When it came time for her bus to arrive at our house it was almost 20 minutes late. I was getting worried. When they finally arrived the bus driver told me she had a VERY hard time convincing her it was ok to ride the bus with her. Poor Sweet K, but if I give in and take her she will expect it and that is not something I can do every day. Her school is too far away. The great thing is she loves her time at school and will eventually get used to the bus again.
1 comment:
I love that face.
Post a Comment