Sunday, August 9, 2009

Busy Being Happy!!

I have not been blogging because we have been busy making memories. All kinds of memories. The kind you want to bottle up and hold onto forever, or get to repeat as much as possible. The most important memory of all though was made with in the quiet peaceful walls of the Temple early Saturday morning. Sweet K and Bubba became ours FOREVER!
Photobucket
Also over the weekend Little H had a birthday.No better way to celebrate than in your "birthday" suit:)
Photobucket
I tried hard to make it special for her.. I still feel like I failed, but I sang her Happy Birthday and asked her how old she was and hugged her in congratulations as many times as I could through out all the craziness we had going on on her Birthday.The temple and lunch with so many dear friends and family. How do you say thank you enough to people who touch your life in so many ways with out even knowing it. I guess,
THANK YOU & WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! will have to do..........

8 comments:

onehm said...

We felt honored to have been there to celebrate with you. :)
And I am in love with that picture of H...she is one cutie patutie!!

Jen said...

what a special day to spend together as a family.

LOVE the tub pic:)

KayDee said...

I cant think of a better way to spend a day!

What a cute picture of little H. How fun for her!

tammy said...

So happy for you guys! I think you need that pic of Little H hanging in your bathroom.

Devri said...

never mind in your bathroom, I want to hang it in my bathroom!!

So happy for all of you! yes, you too little H

Jamie said...

That's so wonderful! Love both the pictures!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you, what fabulous news!

andrea said...

How wonderful.....one more to go now?!