Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sand, Sun, & Fun

Sounds like a great vacation doesn't it? Maybe later, for now it's just good times in our own back yard. I realized I have all ready spent tooo much money entertaining my small ones this summer and if we want to be able to go on any fun vacations, we better scale back and have some good ol' home made fun. That's really the best kind of fun anyways. We went on vacations as a kid but what I remember most about my summers were playing at home with family and friends. So I say bring on the sprinklers, trampoline, and sand box.Our own form of Sand, Sun, and Fun.......
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Looks like they are having a good time to me!!

9 comments:

tammy said...

Looks like fun to me!!

onehm said...

Look at your cute new topper!! ;) Love it!
And someone once told me that the best things in life are free....these photos support that if you ask me! What fun!

Jen said...

Love the new header!
I have the same memories as a kid.
Sleeping on the trampoline at night and then placing the sprinkler header underneath and jumping all day long.
Nothing gets better:)

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i love reading your blog and seeing all your pictures!! love that topper (i am thinking i need to copy that ;))

KayDee said...

Looks like a ton of fun! What a good way to spend summer:)

Crissybug said...

I think you are right...some of the best memories are not the expensive vacations, but the fun you have at home.

I just got an email about being "FruCool"....FruCool is "in" and paying full price is "out"! Frugal+Cool=FruCool. I kinda laughed, but liked the phrase. :) You are so FruCool...heehee.

I also LOVE your header!

Anonymous said...

It looks as if summer has arrived in your neck of the woods! Too fun!

Jen said...

Looks and Sounds like a great idea! Walmart had this cute little sprinkler sprayer and it shot out plastic balls that I thought the boys would love, I have yet to try it out, but it will be cheap entertainment if they like it!

Micah and Jen said...

Looks like fun to me!!! Now if you only had a dirt hill for making a mud slide......
Yes, you really do need to live just down the street from me! :)