Monday, April 13, 2009

Time to Celebrate

Another Birthday
Wild Thing has turned another year older. Poor guy has not had much fan fare with Easter being so close to his Birthday. So today I took him to the river. Just me and him. I got him balloons and let him sit at the waters edge and throw rocks. He loves rocks and was in his element.
I would throw the big ones and make a large splash, and just listen to him giggle.
What a great day!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

10 comments:

Devri said...

Happy Birthday little handsome man, hope you had a great time!!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday to your little guy. The boys in our care love when we go scooter riding or bike riding by the river (We did that today actually) they love to throw rocks too.

andrea said...

Another two year old at your house?! Bless you! He looks like he had fun at your photo shoot. What a good mommy!

Lisa Baldwin said...

Happy Birthday and God Bless!

KayDee said...

Happy Birthday:) I hope it was a good one! Such a little cutie.

tammy said...

Everybody needs some alone time and it looks like he was loving his!! What a good idea. Perfect example of not needing to spend a lot to have a fun time.

Sue said...

I luv mommy son dates.

Happy birthday to your little sweetheart!

Shawna said...

Happy B-day to Wild Thing! Glad you had a day with just him for his special day!

Anonymous said...

He looks like he was living in the moment! Happy Birthday Wild Thing!

Micah and Jen said...

What a cutie! I know the whole....holiday/birthday issue....we had it too this year! Fun to do some pics by the river. Our river is far too cold still to go do pics in it! :) Cam would have loved that though!!! Hope he had a great birthday!!!