I remember when I was single and Celine sang "All By Myself'" I would turn it up and make it my theme song for the moment. I was in the car running some errands the other day and was so grateful to be "All By Myself" I NEEDED a break!! I drove in silence for a long time. It's so peaceful, I just love that. I decided to turn on "my music." I usually have no choice, it's whatever kid movie is playing and being piped through my cars stereo system. So you guessed it I heard Celine singing and I sang along but I changed the words.
All by myself
Don't wanna be
All by myself
Anymore
All by myself
Don't wanna live
All by myself
Anymore
My version went something like this
All by myself
just gotta be
all by myself
Just wanna be.........
You get the idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nature of the beast!! At moments in our life we want what we don't have or can't have and think once we get there........... man I was crazy to think I needed anything different than what I had. Then I come home . I am feeling better from having even a little break .
I go right back to my original theme song.
Cute little buggers have a way of worming there way in every time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:
YOu are way to cute, as your chickidies too.
I heart your photos.. please be my teacher after I get rich and buy a cannon.
Too funny....I know what you mean about "your music"....the other day, Ron asked me if I wanted to get satellite radio in my car since he loves his....I replied, "Why? I'd never get to listen to it. I always just get to listen to whatever DVD is playing at the time."
It's funny when I actually sit down at home with the kids and WATCH a movie with them. I have all the words memorized, but I forget what characters are what and what the movie looks like, so it's fun to watch it for once! :)
Right now my theme song would be "jet plane" by John Denver. (hows that for an oldie?)
I think we can all relate!
I can't get that song out of my head now.
Yeah...you read my post and KNOW that I needed and all by myself moment too! :) It's good to know we can get away....even if it just for a few moments! :)
Post a Comment