I can hardly believe it's been a whole year since we were able to attend the temple and be sealed to these three
CUTIE PIES!!!!!!!!!
Photo by Sunshine and Shade Photography
Infertility has been an indescribable challenge and Adoption has been an overwhelming blessing.
Trials I never thought we would have to face have been ours and while we have not always handled them right. We have met them head on and overcome to the best of our ability. We LOVE
our kids and could not imagine our family any other way.
Lightning is a born leader with a tender heart and a love of all things boy.
Miss M is all girl! She loves playing the role of Mother with her Sisters and her dolls. She is the first to comfort another if she sees they have been hurt.
Little H is our resident TOM BOY. She loves horses and playing cars with the boys. She is the sweetest little cuddle bug.
This year we are excited to head to the temple again to be sealed to Sissy and Bubba as soon as their adoptions are final.
We are waiting on a original birth certificate for Sissy and then we can get our official court and temple date.
Wild Thing's case is still back and forth but we pray everyday hoping for our miracle.
ETERNITY
a blessing I will never take for granted!!!!

8 comments:
And I concur...I cannot wait for that day to FINALLY arrive for us. It should be here soon - everything went smoothly today and 90% of it was about our "own" child Taylor. RIDICULOUS!!
AMEN! I am so glad that I can watch your sweet family come together. What a blessing.
Eternity is an awesome blessing that is way to often taken for granted!
It is a blessing to be able to see the miracle that your family is and be a little part in it!
So glad Heavenly Father sent these kids to you. I'm praying for Wild Thing too.
They are such beautiful children and you are truly blessed! My fingers are crossed for Sissy and Bubba!!
I love reading sweet stories like this. What a beatiful family! =)
WHOOHOO! congrats! i can't believe it's been a year already!
and this will be a big year for your little family TOO! WHOOHOO!
What an awesome memory to be able to have! Isn't it nice to have those memories of peace for the breif times when we wonder why we wanted to have children? Those memories are the ones that hold us over and remind us what a TRUE blessing we have within our midst.
Post a Comment