I am still so new to photography and VERY inexperienced. I have taken every opportunity to learn. The real challenge came when a friend asked me to take pics of her extended family, all 35 (I think I counted right). I was excited and nervous and very grateful my Brother Randy came along to help.I rented a lens and shot away. It was Soo much fun and I learned tons. Then my Brother had a shoot with just as many people right after me. As it turned I shot that one as well.Nothing like jumping in with both feet. I am so glad I did!! It was so challenging, but well worth it!!!
More here
3 comments:
Wow you are courageous! I am not a huge fan of big families....but you made it look easy! :) Great job!!!
Good job! Where's that bridge at? I love it.
Beautiful photo!
Post a Comment