
These talented ladies have photo challenges. I usually check out their blog and wonder man how do they do that? I love when my google reader says they have posted some more. I decided to do their challenge for the first time this week because the challenge is one I can actually feel confident in doing. Taking a picture and changing it to black and white. The day I got my new camera I was officially bit by the photography bug. It is a great creative outlet. My crafting days are over for a while. I am no fool, I will not be bringing out paints and crafty items only to see them destroyed or lost while I take a pottie break or help a kid or answer a phone. Digital scrapbooking and photographs are things my kids can not destroy while I am working on them .I love that!! Photography challenges me in a lot of ways and I am having fun learning. I also love how a decent photo makes my scrapbooking pages look so much better. If you haven't already go check out their fun blog and ooh and awww over their talent like I do.
9 comments:
I enjoy looking at your blog. Great pictures.
I love looking at their pics too. But I am also loving yours.
You take some Awesome pictures!!! I enjoy looking at them. I wish I could get on the ball and learn more about my camera and how to take better pictures.
LIttle H is sooo cute in color and B&W! Good Job!
I have turning pictures into black and white and then I like to experiment and try and add a color back into it! Fun Fun Fun:)
Oh, very cute....she is a doll!
Yay for you joining the "challenges" I can't wait to see your pictures on the slide of fame! :)
Great picture!
GORGEOUS!!!
So glad that you are playing along. ;)
Darling shot. She's so real and stunning. I'm with you on the photography bug. I've scrapped about 1 page for every 2 months. All my creativity goes to photography. But I like it that way.
Thanks for giving this challenge a shot.
Post a Comment