The Mclures who let Miss M and Sissy sit with them each week in church.
The Bohnams who willingly haul my children countless places. Soccer games, dance class and scouts only to mention a few. they are constantly rescuing me.
All those who babysit for me like my Sisters Cajsa, Kaydee, my parents and Sista-in-law Connie. So many others help me out too THANK YOU!!
Onehm who called me on Monday and asked if she could bring my stranded Miss M home from school. I did not realize her bus suspension started on Monday and she had no ride home..OOOPS!!! Onehm also watched my kids this week while I was at court again. THANK YOU!
The help I receive closest to home comes from my little Sister Auntie M. I am actually the one who is supposed to be the helper in this situation. My dear Amanda is developmentally delayed amongst other things and comes here to be watched by me. Amanda ends up serving me way more than I could ever serve her. She picks up after my kids ,fills sippy cups, puts babies to bed and gets them up, holds and soothes my little ones, plays with them, keeps them out of trouble, in short she gives me a break. I love the time she spends with me every week. My babies especially Little H love to see her coming. I am so blessed to have her as a helper even if it's only one day a week.
SEE, IT DOES TAKE A VILLAGE...... What would I do with out my village????
9 comments:
What would any of us do without our villages? I would be in just as much of a bind as you would. And I wouldn't be half the mom I am today without my "village".
I love this post. And I love that you have so much help.
SO true! you are one lucky gal....and i love this picture of your sister....how beautiful!
This is the best Picture I have seen of Mandi!! Beautiful! Mom will probably cry when she sees it! ha ha
That was just beautiful. Thank you for sharing that.
I can't imagine being without my village! There are so many times they not only put my children in check, but help remind me of things I could and should be doing better in my life and in the lives of my children and family. Those people in my village forever have my gratitude!
I wouldnt want to be in any other village! With out you watching my kids when they were younger I dont know what I would have done!
I absolutley love this picture of Manda!
I love villages, too bad I do this almost by myself, wait, my DH helps when he can, I want to be in your village.. Please!!!!!
you have some wonderful people around you!
Post a Comment