Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Great Day

If the evidence is correct we all enjoyed our day as much as Sissy did.I think we can believe the evidence. What a great day we had!!!!I don't know about you but I love spending time with my crazy semi-dysfunctional relatives. There is never a dull moment. The food is always great and the humor abounds.

Photobucket
The kids had a great time hangin with their cousins. I am so grateful for a peaceful, fun , safe and
food filled day. Now I am off to enjoy a good book while I listen to the thunder and the peaceful sound of rain falling outside.

7 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

What fabulous pictures!!! Glad your day was great and I LOVE that there are clouds in your photos....I could almost feel the coolness and rain on its way! So fun to be outside on Thanksgiving!!!

tammy said...

I'm glad you guys had a good day. The rain was a nice change. As long as it doesn't last too long - I need my sun and blue skies.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

what a fun day. i love it when they have cousins to play with.

Anonymous said...

That looks like proof to me of a fabulous day!

Jen said...

P.S. Can you email me a photo of your new hair do.
scottandjenray@gmail.com

P.S.S. i am actually going to pick up up my color bowl today- promise:)

Devri said...

She is so cute, you are a great photographer.. I am jelous!!

Anonymous said...

Girl.... love the pics! What camera do you have? You have an adorable family. E-mail me and I'll send you the link to my blog.

Love
Amy Hyde