Monday, June 16, 2008

FAMILY NIGHT


Our yard is usually the last on our list of things to do. It gets a little redneck at times though and I decided we need a small face lift. I went to the Home Depot today and picked up some flowers and plants and decided planting them together would make a great FHE. I am not into a lesson every week . My kids are way to little for that and it is just way more fun to do things together. I love making memories:) The kids LOVED it! It was messy, dirty, and outdoors so it is right up their ally. What kid can not do dirt and water? Mine are pros and had a great time. It was a fight to get them in and cleaned up. Hopefully they are all worn out and will be just worn out enough to sleep in in the morning. I am happy if I can sleep until seven! This early morning sunrise is kicking my butt!!




8 comments:

andrea said...

Too cute. I just noticed that the few flowers we planted in our front yard....50% are dead. sigh. Me & my black thumb! Thank goodness for big bushes and the perennials!

Cute new topper, and love the FHE page....all the kids lined up on the wall...wow! That's a crew! You forget how many six is when it's just one or two in a picture...but all six together?! You are a good woman! It made me tired just looking. :)

tammy said...

I'm all about the memories, too. Looks like a fun night! I forgot to water a couple pots of flowers for two days and now they are looking sad. Maybe you could bring your cute kids over to help me replant and water.

Crazymamaof6 said...

ooohhh love the topper! nice! fun FHE! and whoohoo for planting new flowers! awesome!

KayDee said...

Your are brave! With my three it would be a nightmere, even with them as old as they are!

The kids looked like they had a lot of fun. I love the l.o. that you did!

Cool topper!

Webb Family said...

What a great idea for family night.
I love your cute LO!

Jen said...

Cute pics and Layouts!! We played Uno last night. Can't wait for Bunko, but ignore it if I am in my pj's!!

Andrea said...

What a FUN FHE!!! Great way to get everyone involved!!

CUTE pics & layouts!! You ROCK!!

Micah and Jen said...

I love FUN FHE as well!!! And the pictures in the first page are totally amazing!!! Great pages as always...you are so good to just get them done asap....very inspiring! :)