
Our newest little edition turned one this past week. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Q-BALL!!! We love having reasons to celebrate. We had a few Family members over and had shrimp and beef tacos. So YUMMY:):) Games were played and how about this fun cake called a "critter cake" I found at Walmart. So cute, but he was not so sure what he was supposed to do with it. My inspiration for this page came from here.

{CREDITS: DeCrow Sugar and Cream}
{CREDITS: DeCrow Sugar and Cream}
9 comments:
Happy Birthday cute boy!!! I just love birthdays....we celebrated Cam's on Saturday too.....so much fun! :)
Happy Birthday to Q-Ball!
That cake is adorable...and so is the boy...AND the LO! Happy Birthday to Q-Ball! ;) Love the name...
Happy Birthday Q-Ball! I'm gonna have to get the story on that one! ;) It was a lot of fun, thanks for inviting us and sorry about the Phase 10 cards!
So I was totally feeling sad thinking that you had taken us off of your friends list. And then as I was scrolling down I saw our NEW name. You are so clever! The things we do to protect our own privacy. :)
Cute kid by the way - what's the story behind the nickname?
Q-ball fits that little head! He is cute. What a fund day. I'm loving that cake. Might have to get one just because.
darling cakes! i've seen them before. perfect! love that layout! totally cute page! cute boy too!he's SO lucky to have you!
What a cutie! Love the LO!
Post a Comment