WHY ME? I am so tired at the end of the day and think , wouldn't it be so nice if I could just drop into my bed when the fatigue hits? NO... my body does not work that way. If I go to bed at 8pm I will be up before the sunrise wide awake and wanting to kill something because no matter how I try I can not make myself go back to sleep. What happened to those glorious teenage years when it did not matter how early or late you got to bed you could sleep in for forever? I do not really care about sleeping in I just wish when I am worn out at night I did not have to sit around watching the clock and trying to stay awake while reading or catching up on Oprah thinking, I only have two more hours until I can safely tuck myself in knowing I will see the light of day about 7am.
Friday, March 14, 2008
WHY?
WHY ME? I am so tired at the end of the day and think , wouldn't it be so nice if I could just drop into my bed when the fatigue hits? NO... my body does not work that way. If I go to bed at 8pm I will be up before the sunrise wide awake and wanting to kill something because no matter how I try I can not make myself go back to sleep. What happened to those glorious teenage years when it did not matter how early or late you got to bed you could sleep in for forever? I do not really care about sleeping in I just wish when I am worn out at night I did not have to sit around watching the clock and trying to stay awake while reading or catching up on Oprah thinking, I only have two more hours until I can safely tuck myself in knowing I will see the light of day about 7am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I totally understand. Sleep does not come easy for me either. I love the picture.
It's no fun getting old ; )
It comes with being a mom, wife and WOMAN! Stinks but just lying there you are getting the 'rest' your body may need. Try taking a nap when the hubby is home to help out. I find when I nap during the day, it's much easier to sleep than at night.
I am not getting much sleep either, and I doubt I will anytime soon! Maybe sleep will come when we are grandmothers and we can fall asleep at anytime and anywhere!
I love the picture it is too funny!
+so cute. i wish i had that problem
EW! I hate that...it rarely happens to me. And for that I am thankful!!
Post a Comment