Thursday, March 20, 2008

GOING PRIVATE


I am going private and I am not happy about it!! It has come to my attention though that it needs to be done at least for now.



If you are a friend all ready on my E-mail list, I will send you an invitation if you have the slightest question of whether I have your E-mail or not send it to me at jmeemm@gmail.com



Dear Lurkers,

Please send me your e-mail!! I do not care if you ever wish to comment or if I even know you. If you pop in occasionally and just browse and still want to be able to, I want you to be able to!!!! So send me your e-mail address at jmeemm@gmail.com
I will give it a little time before I go private so send me your info soon:):)



8 comments:

onehm said...

This is such a bummer, but I'm glad that you are offering us all the chance to still read about your awesome family!!!

Laurie said...

I'm sad you are going private because I love your blog. I'll send you my email so that I can keep coming.

Micah and Jen said...

I understand the "private" thing 100%! Do you have my email?

Jenn Toon said...

I'm so sad that the "ugliness" around us force us to go private. Why do good things always have a bad side? :(
Glad I keep in touch with you!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i know the feeling. going private is hard, at least for me. i feel like i miss out but sometimes you just gotta do it

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Webb Family said...

I will for be emailing you! I am so sad to hear you are going private & you are very nice to include lurkers!

vanessa said...

oh just add me too! i am already on your list i hope...