
It has been a whirlwind of events going on in our house. I have not had a chance to get in any extras at all!! We are not done with our bathroom remodel and I feel like I am living in a construction zone sometimes. We are close though and I can not wait to show you all the finished product! We met two of the most adorable boys who will be moving into our home soon and if all goes well will join our eternal family after a six month required time of living here. The state wants to make sure they have found the right fit. It means we will have to amend our license. Buy some new furniture and go through another adjustment period. We are really looking forward to it though! Lightning and Big B did really good together. That is just what we were looking for. Big B was calling him "brother" in no time. He was quite the smooth talker and was asking to be a part of our family before he left. It is so heartbreaking to know they have nobody and that Big B is so painfully aware of that. We had Smileys Bio Brother temporarily in our care and he was able to return home yesterday afternoon after a very emotional and long meeting. I feel like I have barely had a chance to breathe. It feels weird to be down to only 3 at home during the day for just a couple of days. This is the first day I have had a chance to really relax and that will be short lived . I have two of my more difficult waxing clients this week and a court hearing on Wednesday and Sissy's next eval on Friday and then Smiley comes back for the weekend and I think next week will be relatively calm YEAH!!!!! I do have a wonderful husband who took two days off this week to be my babysitter and save me the stress of having to chase kids everywhere to get these much needed meetings, court, and evaluations behind us. THANK YOU GL!!!!
So happy to see that blogger has fixed spell check!!!!
LIST OF EVENTS:
Meet two sweet boys.
Take on extra infant for 5 days
Attended a mission call opening
Attended a Priesthood ordination
Had family over for dinner on same night
Twenty loads of laundry start to finish.
Sister Birthday party
Zoo twice in a week with 5 kids under four yrs old
Court for Sissy
Eval for Sissy
Two YW lessons
Visiting Teaching
TDM for our extra child
Waxing three clients
Dance class for MissM
Piano for Lightning
Dinner for lady I VT
Singing group
I made this list so I can remind myself that I really can do anything I set my mind to!
12 comments:
You are amazing! I don't know if I could handle the emotion of having kids coming and going in my home. I love to read about your growing family. Good luck with the new boys!
Wow! You have always been able to handle things better than I could! I felt like a tornado ripped through here lately but its nothing compared to yours! I hope you enjoy a little calm befor the next storm passes through!! Love ya lots! Thanks for coming to Brocks ordination! (Sorry about the candy!)
WHEW! You make me tired just reading about it...
and you are so nice you didn't even mention the fact that I dump three more kids off to you every Monday!!
You ROCK!!
holy cow! wow! that is so exciting! you are amazing! and so impressive. way to go on the service, the family time , the meetings and the housework.and waxing too! wow! you rock!
Wow,that is AMAZING. I am not sure what I am most impressed with but today I am slightly inclined to say the 20 loads of laundry!
Wow! You did have a busy week. It often feels like we accomplish nothing, but if we really look at those we have taken care of, we really do a lot. You are amazing!
You are an amazing mother!! Anyone would admire you and you can be proud!! Keep your head up - you can do it!
Wow! I am so impressed with you and how much you accomplished! Sometimes all we need is to write it down to look at how great we have done and we are capable.
I am so proud of you that you open your heart up to so many children that need your love. You and your husband have made such a wonderful home for them to feel safe and loved!
Wow, you are truly amazing! Sometime we need to talk about the whole foster and adoption thing. I think about doing it from time to time. I would love to have another child, and think that's about the only way I'm going to have get one. But don't know if I have what it takes. I really admire you and Ashley.
I don't know how you do it and still have your sanity! Can't wait to meet the new boys. Good luck with your week:).
you are amazing!! all of the things that you do are just...for lack of a better word amazing!! congrats on the additions to your family, i hope everything goes smoothly
Holy Cow!! Busy time! How exciting for you guys though, I hope it all works out!
Post a Comment