Wednesday, January 9, 2008

CURRENT EVENTS

It really is just the funny little things
that make my day. Smiley was trying to get away with some clothes removal action. NO WAY BUCCO! If you look close enough you can see that time out was just a joke. He is sporting a sly look, a how funny am I grin.

Baby H hates her clothes changed because she does not like anything near her face. She throws an angry fit every time and also hates her face washed or nose wiped so I thought breathing treatments were going to be a nightmare (HELL). Nope , she is happy to have them and holds the mask herself. Maybe it's a control issue. A little early to be starting that, don't you think?

This tea set has to be the best gift ever received at our house. These girls can be found playing like this all the time now. Thanks again, Aunt Connie!
My kids never, I repeat never fall asleep voluntarily! That was until today and what a spot to pick. Miss M had just asked me if I was going to make her take a nap. I said no we don't have time and sent her off to happily jump on the tramp and then Lightning came to tell me about her new happy place. Looks like those dishes can wait a little while longer...Works for me!!!!

7 comments:

brownymama said...

Wow! This is Krista Cook-Brown. Okay, so I don't even know how I found your blog, I saw a pic of someone I knew on a friend's blog and then just randomly clicked on different people and saw yours! Hoping you remember me from the single days. I am so happy that you and Lane married and look at your gorgeous family. It looks like you have your hands full in a fabulous way! I'd love to keep checking out your blog if you don't mind. You can visit me or email at
thebrownyfam.blogspot.com and brownymama@hotmail.com
Have fun with all those kiddos!

Crazymamaof6 said...

so fun! love the tea set and fun!yay on the awesome breathing treatment . hilarious about the pant falling down. and whoohoo for naps wherever they crash!

Tracy said...

Gotta love the places they pick when they are tired, and sometimes the positions they pick too.

Emma got dishes for Christmas too and they are about the only thing she plays with too. When do we start to hate dishes? I think it is when we have to start washig them.

tammy said...

Love all the pics! That rug does look comfy enough to curl up on. And yup, think it's totally a control issue there with Baby H - good luck with that as she grows up! Looking at your kitchen floor, I think I had the exact same tile in my last house.

Laurie said...

oh, i love the nap pic. Your kids are so dang cute

ZB said...

Hilarious shot of smiley...As for the too early for control issues? nah...I think we come with those...everyone of us. You gotta love the voluntary naps.

onehm said...

So very cute!!
Wish mine napped voluntarily!