Came a tumblin down!!! "The cave" is being removed. Let the remodeling begin. Out with the 70's in with the 21st century. This bathroom decor is original to the house and is going bye,bye. My brother started the remodel this morning. This bathroom had a funky kitchen sink in it. It was meant to have that sauna feel. NOPE... not for me. My brother is going to remove the wood and existing tile. We are going to raise the ceiling and re-tile the floor and shower. My brother will obviously re texture the room. we have had a vanity and sink stored in the garage for over a year now . It was custom made for someone else and they returned it to Home Depot so we got it for get this $200.00. a steal man. That includes the sink and matching mirror. You will see when it is all done. Now we are not going hog wild. Just a modest update that fits our home. I can not wait to for this to be done YIPEEEEEEE!!
OH MAN THAT ROOM WAS UGLY!!!!!!!!
I am sure that is not the side of my brother he wanted you to see. Sorry Nelson:):):) I guess the toilet in the shower means I am now officially down to one bathroom for a while. It will be sooooo worth it!!
How exciting that you are not going to be living in the "woodsy" decor any longer. I felt like I was looking at a cabin in Flagstaff. I can't wait to see the pictures when it is done!!!!
YAY!! I can't wait to see the final result. Nice to have family that helps, we have my Dad for that, unfortunately when we thought about revamping our shower and stuff, found out it is an odd size and a complete pain to get in/out of our bathroom, so it will stay the yucky way it is, lovely for the next owner!
15 comments:
I am so excited for you!! Can't wait to see the finshed product! I love home improvements....after they're done.
Woohoo! I can't wait to see it! It's hard to believe anyone ever thought that wood paneling was a good look.
Go Nelson!!! It is nice to have family that can help! Love the rear view! I can't wait to see it when its done! Good Luck!!
Just in case you get mixed up about my last comment, I am excited for you to have the bathroom getting done not nelsons rear view!!!
How exciting that you are not going to be living in the "woodsy" decor any longer. I felt like I was looking at a cabin in Flagstaff. I can't wait to see the pictures when it is done!!!!
YIKES! that was a cave!!! I am so excited for you and can't wait to see the finished product!!!!
How fun!! I can't wait to see what it looks like!
YAY!! I can't wait to see the final result. Nice to have family that helps, we have my Dad for that, unfortunately when we thought about revamping our shower and stuff, found out it is an odd size and a complete pain to get in/out of our bathroom, so it will stay the yucky way it is, lovely for the next owner!
YAY! I am so happy for you! It's going to be so nice when you are all finished.
I love remodeling. I'm so glad for you. It's nice to love your house. Cant wait to see the finished product
What a HOT brother you have! Is he available?!?!
Oh my...I think you could've won one of those "my bathroom needs a makeover" contest with that one!
Too fun to get the new look! Hooray!
I can't believe you really want to remove the wood paneling! And the lights that hang from chains... wait that is what my bathroom used to have in it.
yay! how exciting for you to finally get this done! have fun with it!
congrats on the updated bathroom. can't wait to see the finished product!
Post a Comment