Saturday, December 22, 2007

FAMILY TIME!!!

We have been so busy the last few days and lovin it!!!! We celebrated our sweet baby C's 2nd Birthday. The girl raked in some great princess loot. She is so dang adorable!! Happy Birthday C!!!!! We love you...


We spent the evening at our Aunt Connie's house at a family party. The kids put together humanitarian packages to donate. I am so mad at myself for forgetting my camera. So many great things to document and I missed them all. We still made good memories together and that is what counts. Today was Gingerbread/sugar cookie day with G-ma D. The cousins all meet at G-mas and make a Gingerbread house and decorate cookies and have a generally great time. We sure missed our cousins who could not come this year.

Lightning and his cousin Talmage sure had a blast together. They are great pals! UMMMM????Do you think Miss M got enough sprinkles on that cookie? She finally got to the point of just eating the toppings right our of their containers. Funny girl:)
I have made up for forgetting my camera yesterday by taking tons of pictures today and scrapping away using those fabulous templates again. I did a few fun pages of my sweet little nieces.


Cajsa doesn't Riley look like Candace did when she was a little girl????

6 comments:

Webb Family said...

You have been busy! It looks like tons of fun!

onehm said...

Aren't these quick pages the best??
And what fun activities you are up to!!
;o)

tammy said...

Really cute pages! And I love Miss M's cookie - LOL.

Holyoaks said...

OK -- those are the most stinkin' cute scrap pages ever! Looks like the shillin's had a great time!

KayDee said...

I love the new pages. The kids had a lot of fun yesterday. Riley does look like Candace!!

Tracy said...

Fun, fun, fun. I love the idea of all the cousins doing gingerbread houses together. What a grandma to take on that project.