
I know I post a lot of quotes from my kids. My blog does double duty. I use it first as a journal and family history tool and second as a fun way to stay in touch w/family and stay connected to the outside world! So here is what Miss M said to me tonight as I was putting her to bed. I had recently read about a Mother who told her kids every night that they were full of potential and could make right choices and be whomever they chose to be. I was super impressed by this and decided to add it to my bed time routine. I have a habit of laying down w/Miss M for a minute every night and asking her her favorite thing about her day. I did that tonight and added that she had potential and could grow up to be any thing she wanted to. She said " Mom you have potental too, you could be Hannah Montana!" OH to be that young and look like Hannah Montana!!! If I could really turn back the clock!! Miss M is always good for a laugh... It is so fun to hear how that little mind works. I just started doing this a couple days ago and I am impressed that as a three year she halfway gets the concept!!!!
2 comments:
OH, SO CUTE! You are an awesome mom and I think I'll steal your idea. Kids need to be reminded that they are special and can do anything.
That is so cute! She really got that concept! Oh I love the things kids say.
Post a Comment