to us. Today is my wedding anniversary and I am so blessed to be married to my best friend. We dated for more years than we have been married ( a very long MLM) and I still feel like I can not remember a time in my life when I did not know him. GL has the day off of work and we get to spend it together, YEAH!!!!!! Part of our day together will be spent at Baby H's lawyers office getting things ready to go for her adoption. I can not think of a better way to spend our anniversary time together. I just love hangin out w/him. My parents are going to babysit tonight while we have a night out on the town. I LOVE YOU BABE!!!!!!
{credits: Shabby Princess amore-Tangie Baxter Think happy thoughts}
7 comments:
Congratulations you guys! Hope you have a wonderful day!
You hit the 4 year mark...Congrats!! I can't believe that we hit the 7 year mark this year. It's amazing how fast the time goes by once you add kids to the mix. Have an AWESOME day!
Happy Anniversary!! Hope you guys have an awesome day!
Happy anniversary! And congrats on the adoption- that is awesome!
Congratulations again! I hope you had a wonderful day!
happy anniversary!! it is my other friend's anniversary too!!
Happy Anniversary! I love you guys!
Post a Comment