Tuesday, November 6, 2007

FUNNY LITTLE THINGS

Kids are really the best things in life. They can be so hard to deal w/at times and yet would we really want to do w/out the fun because it can be tuff sometimes? I jut love the funny little things they do! I often wonder what goes on between those ears. Sunday night I said to Lightning "do you care if you take a bath tonight instead of a shower and let Smiley get in a play for a while" Lightning of coarse loved the idea and when we went to fill the bathtub this is where we found our little Smiley . Who needs water... Smiley does not. You just go in fully clothed shoes and all w/your softy, dump all the toys and have good time!!! He obviously heard me say bath and did not want to miss out.
So tonight I finish w/story time and prayers and send them to their rooms w/specific instructions to get in their beds. In true Miss M fashion I have to ask her three times before we get that bum in bed. Baby H needed some medicine so off I went to the kitchen thinking wow that was tooooo easy. I get the baby her medicine and start doing the rounds talking and checking on each kid. Sissy is no where to be found. I double check the toy room and the other two kids rooms MMMMMMH where is she? I find her faking a good sleep in my bed. Good try little sister but that is a no go!! How cute though that she thought she could go to bed in my bed and fake like she was sound asleep.She is just two and loves to play funny little games like this w/me.

This is the fake sleep! Yep she held on while I went and got the camera and then I pretty much had to get stern to get her to open her eyes and let me take her to her bed. Little prankster:o)




Not to happy with the game being over!!

6 comments:

KayDee said...

Did I tell you that I taught cissy that? (jk) I would say that she takes after her auntie K. I was pretty good at doing that as a kid. That little boy is the cutest!!! You must have alot of fun at your house!

Missy said...

Oh that is cute! And Happy Anniversary! We love dinner-uninterrupted too...and Chili's, always a good eat.

Laurie said...

That is so funny.Your kids are so cute!

Anonymous said...

That is a cute post! That is so funny, you must have a lot of fun over there!

Micah and Jen said...

Love this post....so true about how difficult it can be, be oh so worth it! I love being a mommy....the BEST job ever! Thanks for sharing this great post!

Tracy said...

i love the look at the end, the "how dare you figure me out" kind of look.