Tuesday, August 7, 2007
REDNECK YARD!!
If we lived in an HOA we would have paid bu coo bucks in fines by now. Our yard was out of control. We had a half fallen mesquite tree, weeds, dead plants and overgrown shrubs. That was just in our front yard. Our back yard had holes all over from Toby our German Boxer. Weeds the entire yard over that reached Lightnings knees. My husbands favorite past time is not yard work!! I actually do not mind yard work I just do not have the time... So YIPPEE!!! It is all cleaned up. We hired a couple guys off of my brothers work crew and it took them both 1/2 a day to cut down our tree, replant in areas where things had died and generally fix the ugly mess we called a yard. We had a dog run built for Toby last week so no more holes.I know I should have thought to take before and afters. But hey do I have to show the world, Isn't admitting it publicly enough? I love a well groomed yard and I am so happy to have mine back!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love a well groomed yard, too. And I don't mind mowing the lawn or trimming stuff either. It's kind of like vacuuming where you love how it looks after, plus I figure it's exercise. How nice for you to have it all done, and to not have had to do any of it! Too bad you didn't get any pics!
whoohoo! i love a clean yard , our is insane right now! because of the rain! I am so jealous of your new clean yard! i have issues with posting pictures too! i feel like it is a huge step to admit the reality, no need to make it a visual admission! I am with you on that! way to admit it! you rock!
Congrats! I can't wait to see it...I'll call you so that I can drop by the DVD player today!!
Thanks for leaving comments on my blog. It is fun to hear what you have to say. Our yard right now isn't much better. We are going out of town this weekend, but next Saturday is the day....we will have a nice yard again!
Our front yard isn't quite that bad...but the back yard is a nightmere. If we just had grass, it might not wash away when the rains come down & the floods come up! Glad you got it all "under control" I get so embarrassed when are yard looks bad.
Post a Comment