Wednesday, August 8, 2007

MY MAN

Basics
1. Who is your man? GL
2. How long have you been together? We met in 1997 and dated for about five years. We got married in 2003 and in Nov. we will have been married 4 years.
3. Dating/Engaged/Married? Married and loving it!!!
4. How old is your man? 3 years older than I am and that's all that matters.

You or your man?
1. Who eats more? He does,but not a ton more unless it's pizza!! his favorite...
2. Who said "I love you" I think I may have but I honestly don't remember! Sad huh?
3. Who weighs more? He does.
4. Who sings better? I don't know, we can both hold our own.
5.Who's Older? He is.
6. Who's smarter? GL is no dummy. I'd say it depends on what we are talking about.I just said that to make myself feel better, he is smarter!!!

Different Ways
7. Who's temper is worse? Mine, sadly enough.
8. Who does the laundry? I do.
9. Who does the dishes? He does more than I do. Lately it has been pretty even
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does. I sleep closest to the door therefore closest to the kids.
11. Who's feet are bigger? His
12. Who's hair is longer? Definitely mine
13. Who's better with the computer? He is.
14. Who mows the lawn? Nobody lately, refer to redneck lawn post.
15. Who pays the bills? He does. I am very grateful for that!!!
16. Who cooks dinner? I do!! He helps out and cooks every once in a while.
17. Who drives when you are together? Around town, he does. Road trips, I do.
18. Who pays when you go out to dinner? Go out to dinner? Whoever gets to the debit card first or brought their wallet.
19. Who's the most stubborn? Gotta be me!!
20. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? We are both pretty good at that we never stay mad for long.
21. Who's parents do you see more? I would say mine they babysit a lot for us!
22. Who named your dog? I named Daisy and Toby came w/a name. GL is not to fond of Daisy. (the name)
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first!!
24. Who asked who out? He asked me out.
25. What did you do? Our first date was to the George Straight fest.
26. Who's more sensitive? He is!!
27. Who's taller? He is.
28. Who has more friends? We never go anywhere that he does not know someone!!!!!
29. Who has more siblings? Me, I have 9 and he has 3.
30. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Neither of us. We are pretty good at compromise. He has areas where he won't give and so do I.

2 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

yay! love to find out new things about you! and so fun! way to go on this one!

ZB said...

That's a great post! I didn't know that you dated for 5 years. I guess I thought you'd been married longer.