Thursday, August 30, 2007

I AM IMPRESSED!!

Miss M and I went to her preschool orientation today. I am completely impressed and excited!! She starts on Wednesday and can hardly contain herself. This little girly has not stopped smiling since we arrived for orientation!!!!!!!!!!

I just love all the thoughtful care put into all the small details. I know when someone pays such close attention to detail that they will pay that much attention to their program and my child. Just look at the backpacks provided by the preschool.I broke my No name rule to show you just how awesome her teacher is!!


The kids also get a Bring Back bear Book. They can practice writing their names,alphabet, and numbers in this book.They also get their own pencil box ,complete w/school supplies and they get a t-shirt. I think I am just as excited as she is. Her preschool teacher is one of my sister-in-laws best friends and runs her preschool out of her home. Way to go Mrs. McClure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO EXCITING!! She is going to love it! Its great to see her all ready for pre-school! She is a busy kid! Way to go Miss M!

SHERI said...

Wow- Kate had her orientation today too and didn't come home with anything like that! I didn't get to go so Chris took her. She starts next week but we will be out of town so she will miss her first week.
Glad Miss M was excited!

Tracy said...

I agree. It is great when a teacher loves her job so much to go to all that extra work to make a child excited. What a great way to start the learning process. SCHOOL IS FUN!

Micah and Jen said...

Wow! I am so super impressed as well! What fun and I have been debating all day on wether to break my no name rule too....I have fun pics of the boys first days of school, but their little names are on there and I just can't decide. You may have helped me out though! Hope she has a great year--and with that fun stuff how could she not????

Anonymous said...

okay, so I'm thoroughly jealous of you and mcneilsofmesa's backgounds--how'd you do it!?
And, this little girl of yours is so dang cute with her little backpack to go with it! I love it!
Oh and no more feeling guilty about not even (I say not even cause you thought you missed it, but really you didn't! haha) missing Brady's birthday--there's HOW MANY grandkids...we totally understand! You're a great aunt, so I'm sure he will forgive!

tammy said...

She is going to have so much fun!! Super cute ideas her teacher has. I love preschool!

Queen Creek Chaffee's said...

She is a heart melter, Wow, what a smile!

onehm said...

Wow! That's amazing! I'm so glad that you're excited. She's gonna do great!

Jen said...

So cute, both your little girl and her school gear! She is gonna have so much fun!

Crazymamaof6 said...

yay! that is so adorable and she looks so thrilled ! gotta love that! excitement takes away the nervousness!