1. When was the last time you ran? ran for exercise...Every day feels like a race to me!!! 2. Do your jeans have rips, tears and holes in them? No. 3. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night? I know it sounds impossible w/five kids, but I get 8 every night! 4. If you had someone "stop by" without you knowing what would your house look like? It depends on the day..... 5. Do you eat raw cookie dough? I disregard any death threat it may pose. I LOVE cookie dough! 6. Have you ever kicked a vending machine? No! 7.How do you eat an Oreo? I usually don't. 8. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone? Never. 9. Could you live without a computer? Yes, but they sure are convenient to have . 10 Do you wear shoes in the house? Not usually. 11. At what age did you find out Santa wasn't real? Santa?? I still believe... 12. How many phones, (house and cell phones) are in your house? We have 3 phones that are land lines, and 2 cell phones. 13. Who would you call first if you won the lottery? Who knows? 14. Last time you saw your best friend? My husband is my best friend and it seems like forever, but I caught a glimpse of him on my way out of the house this morning. 15. What jewelry are you wearing right now? My wedding ring, claddaugh ring and earings. 16. What is the first thing you do when you get on-line? check my e-mail. 17. Do you watch 'Grey's Anatomy'? No, whats T.V? 18. How do most people spell your name? Correctly. 19. When was the last time you left your house? Today at 4pm for a craft night reunion, so much fun!!! 20. Do you return your shopping cart? That's what kids are for!! No really, I try to most of the time. 21. What noise do you hear right now? The beautiful sound of children sleeping. Oh sweet silence....... 22. Who is the youngest in your family? Sweet Baby H. 23. Who does the dishes at your house? GL all the time . I love that man!!!!!. 24. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would be most likely to over pack? Kami And, who would most likely be driving? Me 25.Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you? Yes, 26. Do you know anyone with the same name as you? No, not one.Not w/both first and last 27. When was the last time you cleaned your toilets? That is personal ....... 28. Do you watch movies with your parents? yes, every friday w/my Mom at Harkins. 29. Do you get your hair cut every month? I wish , most people look and wonder if I am aware hairdressers exsist. I am Aware....... 30. What was the last thing you purchased? A baked potato from Wendys. It was a fine lunch... thanks for asking.
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
My Turn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the answers! ;)
Gotta love the Wendy's .99$ menu.
Post a Comment