Saturday, June 23, 2007

ADOPTION


ONE BIG DAY LEFT!!!!! We have waited almost two years for this day. Lightning and Miss M. arrived at our home on Oct. 7th ,2005. It was an exciting day for our family. With many infertility heartbrakes in our past we chose Foster care as a way to build our family. These two children have blessed our lives. We love them SO MUCH!! We are so excited to be a forever family. These two kiddos talk about being adopted every day. We can't wait!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are sooo excited for it to be official! Ever since Lightning & Miss M joined the fam it has felt like they were meant to be a part; so this is such an exciting time! We LOVE them so much!

Courtney said...

That is great news! Congratulations.

Crazymamaof6 said...

congrats! on the exciting week! cute kiddos! I just realized looking closer at your blog, you married who you married! sometimes i am slow on the uptake! cute family!

onehm said...

;) I may get weepy from the reminiscing of our own day at court. Can't wait to see it all take place!

SHERI said...

I can't believe it is finally here! Congratulations!!

ZB said...

Congradulations! We are thrilled for you. You deserve a forever family. What lucky kids to have YOU.

Shawna said...

I am so happy for you and the rest of the family. Congrats.

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations!